Friday, July 26, 2013

Gold Jewelry trends: The guide that saves!

My Favorite trend for fall:GOLD


These are just a few unique little gold pieces that are great year round but on trend for fall. They are simple for the 'plain Jane' who seems simple, but if you look close there's some cute quirky style to her. 
I love the month July, the Mom in me squeals in delight for back to school. The fashionista in me starts surfing through post fashion week trend reports! Fall can get a bit pricey. So here's a few of my: 'lets-save-your-husband-from-a-coronary' gold trend picks we can all afford.

Found these pricey pieces from ELLE. The more reasonable pieces from my store!

THE NECKLACE

Sydney Evan Medium Gold & Diamond "Love" Necklace, $1,300; 
Photo: Courtesy of Sydney Evan

Is this another "Carrie" necklace trend? If so.. for $1300? I like fun trendy items, and this would look adorbs layered, but I need to save my cash so I can afford those other necklaces to layer it with! So try these:

Rafia
LOVE SCRIPT

Whether its a mantra you recite to rise above, or a private thought that keeps your spirits high, the Love script necklace will lead the way. The twisted gold wire "love" is fashioned by hand.
- Gold base metal
- Secured on a 16" chain with 2" extender
$69

Now you have saved enough money to layer, so add this!
Rafia

BIATCH SCRIPT
Whether its a mantra you recite to rise above, or a private thought that keeps your spirits high, the Biatch script necklace will lead the way. The twisted gold wire "biatch" is fashioned by hand and secured on a 16" chain with 2" extender.
$79


THE BRACELET

Finn Large Gold Princess Bangle, $3,300;
Photo: Courtesy of YLang23
OK, $3,300, fair enough. *gulp* 
A dainty and quirky bangle is just darling, again stackable or alone. So try this:
House of KL
FLORENCE GOLD
Go in the direction of love with this sweet and edgy gold arrow bangle.
- Matte gold vermeil
- 2 1/4" diameter
- Adjustable fit
$72

THE RING

Efva Attling Heavy Twist Gold Ring, $3,125;
Photo: Courtesy of Efva Attling
Now there's a twist to this ring, and it's not in the design, it's the price. 
I love my right hand rings to have a subtle style, with a quirky twist so try this:



KL Collection
GRACIE GOLD
Equal parts pretty and punk, Grace is crafted from polished gold and looks like a nail wrapped around your finger. This ring is what downtown chic is all about.
- Gold metal
- Sized 6 to 8
$28

This post contains links to my new Kitsy Kane Boutique. I was so excited to open a store, but this way I didn't have to go to a mall! After 15 years of fashion retail management I retired to be a wife and a mother. But you can never take the fahionista out of a girl. Now with three kids my budget is not what it used to be, but I still want shiny things! 
Feel free to contact me with questions or leave comments, I would love to hear from you. I have retail experience from the high end to juniors budget conscious!  I have seen and heard it all my friends. Some of my experience ranges from: Anthropologie, Guess, The Limited, Forever 21, and Rue21. 
Also for a lot of daily fashion for Mom inspiration follow me on Instagram.

Come have a daily dose of "No Mom Jeans! "
(If you would like to be a store owner too, go here.)





No comments:

Post a Comment