Sunday, June 23, 2013

I know we don't really need instructions at the dining room table, but...

I know we don't really need instructions at the dining room table, but...


This little project came out better than I expected. I saw this little Pin. But sorry Etsy, not for your $42 price tag. So I looked around to see what I had on hand, of course I had Mod Podge. I used some simple cardboard letters from any craft store, and I had this beautiful scrapbook paper just screamed vintage!
It was just  a matter of trace, cut and Podge! 

I did a little vintage treatment on the raw edges, using pastel chalk. I rubbed black chalk on the edges, then smeared it giving it a worn look. Doesn't have to be perfect.

I had these nifty plastic stick on picture hangers. 
Cuteness! An instant trendy kitchen update. 
You can find the Vintage 3D star Here.



No comments:

Post a Comment