Sunday, January 11, 2015

More! Healthy Oatmeal Cookies 73 calories


So my cheat meal hates me. Well I think it's that my body hates my cheat meal. I don't really miss them but I thought it would be fun. Thought.
So its almost 6 hours after and I cannot imagine putting food into my body. Managed to make little meals for those in the house who survived cheat meal day (toddlers that's who). So all I could do was stare at my kitchen feeling slow and sluggish. Couldn't meal prep. Couldn't move. But I still wanted to feel viable here! So after drinking a couple of pints of water and some Amino Lift I started to think about making my quick cookies. Handy for the mornings, or just a nice little snack, so it's kind of like prep.
 I only had one banana, no worries, apple sauce to the rescue! For some reason these came out better than the banana and oatmeal ones.

 Here's what I used:

1 very ripe banana
1/2 cup applesauce (i just had original on hand)
1.5 cups of old fashioned oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon of stevia in the raw (or to taste)
1/2 cup golden raisins
1/4 chocolate chips

bake at 350 degrees, 20-23 minutes
makes about 14
14 cookies = 73 calories







No comments:

Post a Comment