Monday, September 7, 2015

Paleo Mug Bread


Today was almost fall like! Soon as the rain came through  I got the urge to bake. But I was feeling lazy  didn't have that much time. Since I had apple butter, it had to be a bread. So Paleo Mug bread was in order.
There are a many variations out there, and I have tried many.  So many come up dry, but I also think my mile high altitude can effect the out comes. This combination I did today comes up light and crumbly. Its soft and stays together pretty well. Slapped some apple butter on there, and it was a delight.

Quick  Paleo Bread    Makes 4 slices

1/3 Cup Almond Flour
1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
1/2 Teaspoon  Baking Powder
1/8 Salt
1 egg
2.5 Tablespoons of Coconut oil (Measure then melted)

1. Grease mug
2. Whip egg in a bowl
3. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix with fork.
4.  Pour into mug. Microwave for 90 seconds. The top should be firm, and slightly pulled away from sides.
5. Let stand for a moment, too hot it will crumble!
6. Flip mug over ( should slide out), and slice. 

For the Apple Butter recipe click here. It's the most amazing crock pot recipe I have ever made.  Be prepared for the best selling house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment